Josie Dew is an English touring cyclist, author and cook. Although a caterer by profession she frequently takes long cycle trips (such as circumnavigating Britain or Japan – or crossing the Sahara on her bicycle whilst suffering kidney problems) and then writes a humorous travelogue detailing her experiences. She lives near Portsmouth, England.She has 2 daughters called Molly and Daisy and a son called Jack.
Dew Josie (w1862)
- Alias-Pseudonimo-Pseudonyme: -
- Nationality-Nazionalità-Nationalité: UK, Inglese, Anglais
- Birth/death-Nascita/morte-Naissance/mort: 1966-
- Means of transport-Mezzo di trasporto-Moyen de transport: Bike, tricycle-Bicicletta, triciclo-Vélo, tricycle
- Geographical description-Riferimento geografico-Référence géographique: -
- Internet: Visit Website
- Wikidata: Visit Website
- Additional references-Riferimenti complementari-Références complémentaires: Dew J., The wind in my wheels, London, Little, Brown and Company, 1992Dew J., Long cloud ride, London, Time Warner, 2007.
Comments powered by CComment